Followers

Monday 5 February 2024

Time marches on

 So the prompt for February’s first spread came out just after the recycling was collected thus ensuring that I did not have any cardboard to make a collagraph but ever resourceful I decided to go with a hand carved stamp I did a few years ago based on an earring that I had bought from an art student. 


I then used papers leftover from an online class + 1 strip (swirls on the left)   So I still managed to make this one about recycling!


I acquired an old hardback poetry book not long ago which I wanted for the cover for a project…. I decided that I didn’t want to waste the pages that I had removed and so decided that I would decorate the edges with scraps and add some coloured images. So far I’ve got 30 borders done & 2 stamped and coloured…

First one is a robin 


Then further into the book is a field mouse 


I have a Daisy border and know which stamp is going on there!


No comments:

Post a Comment